Important note: Before connecting your printer to Access you will need to set it up. See the detailed instructions here. Once your printer is set up, it’s easy to connect with Access and start printing guest badges.
To activate your printer and adjust your badge settings, first visit your Access dashboard, click Settings from the top right and then Printer & Wi-Fi from the left sidebar.
Connect your Printer to Access
Connecting your Printer to your Access dashboard is simple.
- Select your printer model. You can choose from one of the supported Brother Printers: QL-710W, QL-720NW, QL-810W, and QL-820NWB.
- Enter your IP address. Hint: It’s the IP address you assigned to your label printer during initial set up.
As soon as your printer is connected, you should be able to print your visitor badges using the Apple Note app.
Choose your Badge Orientation
Choose either Landscape or Portrait orientation for your badge layout.
Want to keep your visitors connected? You can print and share Wi-Fi credentials with your guests.
- Turn on Guest Wi-Fi by using the toggle on the right.
- Enter your Network Name. For example, “Access Guest.”
- If your company has a WiFi Username - your company email for example - fill it out in the Username box. If not, skip it entirely.
- If a password is needed to connect to your company’s Wi-Fi, type it in here.
- To print, simply tap the lighting button on the dashboard.
- To share via email or text, tap the “...” to the right of any name on the Visitors Page and click Share Guest Wi-Fi.
- That’s it! Guests will now be able to connect using the log-in information you provided.