Want to keep your visitors connected? You can print or share Wi-Fi credentials with your guests who have signed in using Welkio Access.
- Visit the Settings Page from your Access Dashboard, and tap Printer & Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Guest Wi-Fi by using the toggle on the right.
- Enter your Network Name. For example, “Access Guest.”
- If your company has a WiFi Username - your company email for example - fill it out in the Username box. If not, skip it entirely.
- If a password is needed to connect to your company’s Wi-Fi, type it in here.
- To print, simply tap the lighting button on the dashboard.
- To share via email or text, tap the “...” to the right of any name on the Visitors Page and click Share Guest Wi-Fi.
- That’s it! Guests will now be able to connect using the log-in information you provided.