The Notifications Page allows you -- and everyone in your organization -- to adjust when and how you want to be notified as visitors sign in.
To adjust your settings, first select Access on the top right of your dashboard, and then Settings from the toolbar. You can then click into the Notifications Page from the left-hand menu.
Types of Notifications
Choose from the following notification options:
- Email -- Get a message in your inbox when a visitor arrives.
- SMS -- Receive a notification to your mobile phone.
- Assistance -- Forward all notifications to an assistant. Click + Add User and enter the name of the person who should get notified for you. If you'd also like to receive notifications, enter your name as well.
- Delivery -- when your receptionist is away from the front desk, you can turn Delivery Mode on to notify another team member of an incoming delivery.
- Slack -- Instantly get pinged via Slack of a visitor’s arrival. To get started, connect your Slack Account with your Access dashboard.
- Hipchat -- Connect Access with Hipchat to send instant notifications.
To make changes to your notifications, just slide the toggle next to each communication channel.